It’s common for children (and adults) to feel they are lacking in some way.
When we declare that we are enough exactly as we are, amazing things happen — self-acceptance, self-love, and the confidence to soar.
Help your child change their thinking from negative and self-defeating
to POSITIVE and SELF-EMPOWERING!
From “I can’t do this” to “I can’t do this YET, but I will learn!”
From “I give up” to “I will succeed if I put forth my effort!”
Affirmations are a simple and effective way to boost confidence in children:
1. I Can Do Hard Things
2. Mistakes Help Me Learn
3. I Can Try New Things
4. I Speak With Kindness
5. I Was Born To Learn
6. I Try Different Strategies Until I Get It
7. My Brain Is a Muscle — It Gets Stronger With Practice
8. I Am Always Growing and Learning
9. I Am Grateful For Who I Am
10. I Choose to Focus On What I Can Control
Remember that each day, we build on the effort and learning of previous days. Each day, we grow from our mistakes and hard work.